We Can’t Wait to Meet You – in Person and Virtually!
In addition to you getting to know all that Lawrence Academy has to offer, we want to get to know you! We ask that you first fill out our inquiry form, which will provide us with the opportunity to get to know you and your interests and passions.
Monday in-Person Tours and Interviews
We truly believe a visit to our campus provides you with the opportunity to get know Lawrence Academy in a personal way. Since the Lawrence Academy community will engage in remote learning on Mondays, we are offering the opportunity to tour and interview on campus every Monday this fall. We will begin in-person tours and interviews starting on Sept. 21.
Although campus will be much quieter than normal, Monday tours and interviews will offer a personalized opportunity to learn more about Lawrence Academy while being present on campus. Tours will not enter school buildings and will last approximately 45-60 minutes; a socially distanced interview between you and an admissions officer, held outside in one of our tented outdoor spaces, will follow the tour and last approximately 20 minutes. Please dress accordingly!In-person tour and interview times are subject to change:
- 8:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 2:00 p.m.
If you are interested in scheduling a time for an in-person tour and interview, please contact the Admissions Office by email or call (978) 448-1530.
At this time, we will not be offering outdoor in-person tours and interviews after November 16, 2020. Please check back periodically for updates.
The following protocols will be in place for your in-person tour and interview:
- The admissions officer leading the tour will reach out to you several days prior to your visit by e-mail. In the e-mail, the admissions officer will give you a cell phone number.
- On the day of your visit, you will park in the admissions lot and call the cell phone number to announce your arrival.
- The admissions officer will meet you in the admissions parking lot.
- The admissions officer will be wearing a facemask and keep at least six feet from visitors throughout the duration of the tour.
- Visitors must also wear facemasks and remain six feet from the admissions officer throughout the duration of the tour.
- The tour and interview will begin and end in the admissions parking lot.
Virtual Tours and Interviews
Virtual Tour Options
We highly encourage you to virtually tour campus on your own time prior to your scheduled interview day. Click here for two exceptional virtual tour options.
Virtual Interview Schedule
With the exception of our Monday in-person campus tours and interviews, interviews will be conducted virtually this fall via Zoom. Each virtual interview will last approximately 90 minutes. Fall interview times are:
- 8:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
Please contact the Admissions Office by email or call (978) 448-1530 to schedule a date and time for your virtual interview.
What to Expect During Your Virtual Interview
Each virtual interview will include:
• a 20-minute discussion with a member of Lawrence Academy’s tour guide society;
• a conversation between you and an admissions officer; and
• a wrap-up conversation with your parent(s)/guardian(s) and the admissions officer.
How to Prepare for Your Virtual Interview
In addition to the two virtual tour options, Lawrence Academy’s Virtual Inquiry Hub is a great place to start. Additionally, our website is a comprehensive resource for all aspects of Lawrence Academy’s program. Finally, the LA viewbook offers generalized insight into our academic curriculum, athletic offerings, artistic opportunities, and overarching student-centered experience.
We look forward to engaging in conversation with you to further learn about your academic and extracurricular passions and to help you understand how Lawrence Academy may be the right fit for you!