Summer Programs 2015
The 100-acre Lawrence Academy campus provides the setting for over 30 day camp offerings for children entering grades PK–12 and an overnight English, Mandarin, Spanish, and French immersion program for American and international students.
New For 2015:
- We offer nine one-week camp sessions beginning June 22, and ending August 21, 2015 for children entering PK through grade 12.
- The camp day begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. Complete camp policies and procedures can be found in our Parent Handbook and by linking to the pages listed in the left-hand column of this page.
- Lunch, water, and popsicles are provided to all campers.
- Early Drop-off begings at 7:30 AM and late stay is available until 6:00 PM.
- Transportation is available from Acton and Westford.
- All camps spend time outside for recreational breaks and pool time.
- Early-Bird, Sibling, and Multi-Week discounts are available.
2015 Camp Schedule and Programs:
||LA Day, Cooking, Boys' Lacrosse, Broadway Bound Theater
||June 29-July 3
||LA Day, Jr. Naturalist, Robotics, Baseball, Outdoor Adventure, All-Sport
||LA Day, Robotics Jr., Writing, Basketball, CSI, Movie Making
||LA Day,Cooking, Robotics, Basketball, Fashion, Fairytale Theater
||LA Day, Mandarin, Jr. Naturalist, Baseball, Girls' Lacrosse, Minecraft
||LA Day, Mandarin, Photography, Soccer, Wilderness Survival, CIT Jr., Remote Controled Pirate Ships
||LA Day, Mandarin, Soccer, Craft, CIT, Computer Game Design
||LA Day, Mandarin, All-Sport, Art, Math, Cupcake Making, Computer Programing, Outdoor Adventure
||LA Day, Field Hockey, Cricket, Dance
Request additional information.
Link to return to 2014 camper account
Lawrence Academy is dedicated to providing children and international students recreational and educational summer programs. We strive to maintain a staff of career educators who are skilled in the programs they direct and of counselors who will serve as positive role models for our campers at all times.
For general questions or to set up a visit to campus, please contact the Summer Programs Office: 978-448-1610 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statement of Compliance:
This camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105CMR 430) and is licensed by the local board of health. Parents may request policies concerning background checks, healthcare, and discilpine, as well as procedures for filing grievances.