Updated 4/26/17, 3:12 PM
Click to expand each section...
- Please join us this Friday, April 28, 6:30 PM, at the Conant Gallery, to attend a performance by The Cape Codders. This event is free and open to the public.
- Parent Dinner for the Class of 2017, is scheduled for Friday April 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. This will be catered by "Paellas at your place by Antonio" at the home of Dwight and Marylou Long (Louisa ’17, Lena ’19) 363 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460. Kindly RSVP by April 21 to Dwight.
- PIN's Upper School Division is hosting the annual Community Service meeting on Friday, April 28, 2017 at Belmont Hill School. Refreshments will be available at 9:15 a.m. and the meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m.. This meeting will feature students from our member schools presenting on-going projects they have been involved with. We will also be announcing the winners of this year's Community Service Awards. All LA parents are welcome at the meeting.
- Click on the Parent Volunteer Form to sign up to help with the numerous campus events held throughout the year.
The Lawrence Academy Parents' Association is sponsoring its annual student raffle from Monday, May 1, through Thursday, May 4.
- The Parent Spring Social and Fundraiser is Saturday May 6, 2017.
- Day student bus departure from campus will be 6:30 PM. Please check back here for further updates.
Prom is Friday, May 26, at Nashawtuc Country Club, Concord, MA. Note: All attending students will be required to ride in the school chartered coach bus from Lawrence Academy that evening. No exceptions.
- Parents please note: Reservation Agreements for returning students are available now. Please log into your My BackPack account to see the Reservation Agreement under the My Documents column.
- 2017-18 School Year Information is now available on the home page. The School Year At a Glance calendar is available, plus additional information. Please check this page frequently as new sections and information is added over the next few months.
- Billing statements are created electronically each month. Current information about your account can be seen by logging into your My BackPack Account and searching under the My Accounts column. An email reminder will be sent each time a new statement has been posted however feel free to check account details at any time for charges.
- For ALL things Senior, including graduation information, please click here.
- Spartan April Collection: Pet supplies for NEADS and the Lowell Humane Society. Click to the links to view the items most needed.
- For service opportunities offered through LA, Check out the CS calendar on the Community Service webpage, visit the CS board in the Student Lounge, or email Ms. Poulin.
- Students may also complete community service hours through LA or in their home community (with any non-profit). Simply complete the community service form and return it to Tanya Clark in student life.
4:30 PM–8:00 PM Groton Community Dinner
5:30 PM–8:30 PM Searching for Johnny Curran- Beat him and win a Cuban Missle or gift card
6:00 PM–10:00 PM Westford Shuttle (6:00 PM, 8:00 PM)
6:00 PM–7:30 PM Open Mic
7:00 PM–10:00 PM Grand Chinese Buffet
7:30 PM–9:00 PM Awkward Club Sardine Buffet
8:00 PM–10:00 PM Open House Elm Tree
10:15 AM–2:15 PM Groton Community School Clean Up
3:30 PM–7:30 PM Nashua Soup Kitchen
12:00 PM–4:00 PM Fitness Room / Weight Room
6:00 PM–10:00 PM Five Guy's, Moe's, Walmart (Drum Hill)
6:00 PM–10:00 PM Lowell Theaters: The Fate of the Furious (sign up Friday dinner/Sat Brunch)
10:00 AM–3:00 PM Groton Road Race (Community Service)
11:00 AM–12:30 PM Bliss Brunch
12:30 PM–3:30 PM Special Olympics Volleyball Clinic (Community Service)
1:00 PM–3:00 PM Fitness Room
1:00 PM–5:00 PM Nashua Mall
Friday: 5:00 PM–6:30 PM Dinner
Saturday: 10:00 AM–1:00 PM Brunch, 5:00 PM–6:00 PM Dinner
Sunday: 10:00 AM–12:00 PM Brunch, 5:00 PM–6:00 PM Dinner