Updated 3/20/17, 6:39 AM
Click to expand each section...
- The next PA meeting is Tuesday, April 4, 7 PM, in the MCC – after the first day of classes for the spring term.
- Admissions volunteers: Looking for parent volunteers to greet families and help out at the LA Revisit Days on Thursday, April 6 and Friday, April 7 from 8:00 AM-noon. Roles include mingling with visiting families, answering questions, and sharing your family’s "LA story”. Please contact Betty Ann Killian if you are interested in helping out.
- Gallery Opening for Janet Hulings Bleicken, Friday, April 7, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM, Gallery Talk, April 9, 2017, 2:00 PM;
exhibit on display through Friday, Wednesday, May 10, 2017, Conant Gallery, Richardson-Mees Performing Arts Center, Gallery hours: 8 AM–5 PM, Monday–Friday
- Parent Dinner for the Class of 2017, is scheduled for Friday April 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. This will be catered by "Paellas at your place by Antonio" at the home of Dwight and Marylou Long (Louisa ’17, Lena ’19) 363 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460. Kindly RSVP by April 21 to Dwight.
- SAVE THE DATE: Grandparents' & Special Friends Day is April 26. More information on the event is coming soon, but if you would like to ensure your student's grandparent or special friend gets an invitation, be sure to fill out this form.
- Click on the Parent Volunteer Form to sign up to help with the numerous campus events held throughout the year.
- Finally, one of the year's most anticipated social events, the Parent Spring Social and Fundraiser is May 6, 2017. Planning and gift-gathering is underway, if you have any questions be sure to contact us...
- Parents please note: Reservation Agreements for returning students will be made available beginning the week of March 13. Please log into your My BackPack account to see the Reservation Agreement under the My Documents column.
The School Year At a Glance calendar for 2017-2018 is now available on This Week @LA.
- Beginning in March 2017 we will be issuing bills for student accounts electronically each month and discontinuing paper statements. You will be sent an email reminder when a new statement has been posted to your account. Current information about your account can be seen by logging into your My BackPack Account and searching under the My Accounts column.
The Spartan Newsletter is produced weekly by the Studies Office and aggregates as much academic, arts, athletic, and student life information as possible. Check out This Week at LA. There, you will find the School Year At-a-Glance Calendar, the academic newsletter, the Monthly Calendar, and the Athletic Calendar. The newsletter is generally uploaded on Friday.
- Spartan April Collection: Pet supplies for NEADS and the Lowell Humane Society. Click to the links to view the items most needed.
- For service opportunities offered through LA, Check out the CS calendar on the Community Service webpage, visit the CS board in the Student Lounge, or email Ms. Poulin.
- Students may also complete community service hours through LA or in their home community (with any non-profit). Simply complete the community service form and return it to Tanya Clark in student life.