Parents' Weekend provides a snapshot of campus life.
At Lawrence Academy, we truly believe a visit to our campus will provide prospective families the opportunity to witness our vibrant campus in action and make face to face connections with faculty, staff, and students. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
1. Tour & Interview Schedule
Appointments are available Monday through Friday during the academic day, between the months of October and January.
Interviews will commence on Monday, October 3.
- Monday: 8:20 a.m, 10:10 a.m, 2:20 p.m
- Tuesday: 8:20 a.m, 12:30 p.m, 2:20 p.m
- Wednesday: 8:20 a.m, 10:30 a.m, 12:15 p.m
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m, 12:10 p.m, 2:20 p.m
- Friday: 8:20 a.m, 12:10 p.m, 2:20 p.m
We do not offer Saturday appointments.
Please contact the Admissions Office at (978) 448-1530 to schedule your visit to campus.
2. What to expect during your visit
A visit will include a student-guided tour of campus and a personal interview with an Admissions Officer. Please anticipate the entire visit, tour and interview, to last roughly two hours.
3. How to prepare for your visit
Familiarize yourself with Lawrence Academy by viewing our website and reading our viewbook to gain insight into our academic curriculum, athletic offerings, artistic adventures, and above all a student-centered experience. We look forward to engaging in conversation to further learn about your academic and extracurricular interests.